Friday, March 25, 2011

Oh My Love

To my dearest, sweetest, fondest, fantastic, extra-ordinary, paragon of beauty. I hope this massive meets you in a fabulous state of metabolism, if so doxology. My principal aim of posting this blog to you is to gravitate your mind towards a matter of global and universal importance to my ego which has been troubling my soul.

The matter is so important that even as I am writing my adrenalin is rocking 100 on the Richter scale, my temperature is rising, the wind vane of my mind is pointing North, South and East at the same time while the convex mirror in my eyes has only your divine image at it's focal point.
Indeed when I slept you are the one in my medulla oblongata and I dream about you. I went out to sea in my dream and I saw you; surrounded by H20 and you, your majesty rose from the abdomen of the sea like a feather, the avatar of beauty.

Oh, Lord be with us! We are thy servants! As you can see, I am in a serious dilemma and I want you to take my matter seriously. At this juncture what our Lord said on this matter is germane. He says we should ask and we shall be given, we should seek and we will find, and that we should knock and it will be opened unto us. I am- on this 25th day of the third month in the year of our Lord, two thousand and Eleven - asking, seeking and knocking at your door. My prayer is that thou should open so that thy servant can enter. I want to wake up in the morning and see only your face. I want you to be the only code in my program, the only fly in my ointment, the butter on my bread, the gray matter of my system, the oxygen in my lungs, the planet of my universe, the data traffic of my network and the conveyor belt of my soul.